We are registered NDIS providers seeking cleaners who will be categorised as ESSENTIAL WORKERS. No experience necessary. We have immediate vacancies for house cleaners who are available to work in the suburbs of Melbourne including Thomastown, Reservoir, Lalor, Bundoora, Epping, Watsonia, Northcote, Preston, Eltham. School hours available.
We are looking for cleaners who are:
- Available to work between 15 to 40 hours per week
- Good personal presentation
- People that are motivated and derive personal satisfaction from a job well done
- Permanent residents or Australian citizens
- Must have own transport
For the right candidate Earth Friendly Cleaning offers:
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle demands
- Training and equipment provided
- Different suburbs available
- Fortnightly payment straight into your account
- No harsh chemicals
- Play your part in protecting our environment
Earth Friendly Cleaning is owned and operated by Principals Julie and Don.
This husband and wife eco team have combined their passion for the environment and healthy living to create a thriving business with over 100 dedicated cleaning team members. They have extensive experience in providing specialised, non-toxic cleaning services tailored to individual requirements.
- Resident in Melbourne Australia
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Own transport and drivers licence
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY