Due to our continued growth, CR & ER Stewart Pty Ltd (www.stewartsales.com.au) at Brendale is seeking self-motivated store person / driver to join our Warehouse Team.
This is a permanent/ full time role managing Refrigeration parts and equipment for the right candidate.
NOTE Commercial Refrigeration experience is required
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Accurate receiving, inventory, picking, checking, delivery or dispatch of goods skills.
- The ability to manage time effectively Maintain storage areas / bin locations
- Plan daily delivery schedules.
- Complete local deliveries when required.
- Pick and Pack orders using the relevant system; wrap pallets
- Dispatch goods in accordance with transport company requirements
The successful applicant will have:
- Commercial Refrigeration experience
- Experience as a store person.
- Have a Safety conscious attitude.
- A high attention to detail.
- A current & valid manual driver's licence.
- Construction White card.
- Forklift License
The following is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Proficient in reading parts drawings.
- High risk work license - Forklift, EWP.
- HR truck license
It goes without saying you must have the ability to perform continuous manual handling, be willing to work overtime and be willing to travel if required. Be reliable, punctual, and able to follow instructions and have own reliable transport.
CR & ER Stewart Pty works in closely in conjunction with its sister companies Commercial Wire Design (www.cwdesigns.com.au) and Retail Restore (www.retailrestore.com.au).
While 90% a stores role there are opportunities to “keep-it- interesting” would suit some one that is bored with doing the same routine task day after day.
- Hours 7:30am to 4pm Mon to Thursday, 7:30am to 2pm Friday.
- Some night work available as overtime.
- Our workshop is located at Brendale.
CR & ER Stewart is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace, if you feel you meet the above mentioned criteria and are ready to start your career with an evolving organisation, we urge you to apply.