Top Plumber....huge opportunity....nail 2021!
About the business
HC Plumbing is a plumbing, drainage and gasfitting contractor based in Toowoomba.
We work on all sorts of projects throughout the region including small to large residential projects, light commercial & maintenance, home sewerage treatment plants, hydronic heating and much more.
Most of our work is in custom residential builds which provides you a fantastic opportunity to really use your brain and challenge yourself.
Business has really taken off, so we are looking for someone to manage day-to-day operations and further strengthen our team and achieve our company goals.
Here's why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Your role comes with a strong remuneration package
- We are big on personal development so there is plenty of room to not only grow personally, but also to help the team follow your lead and fire on all cylinders
- You will help style and grow the business to reach its full potential, working closely with the managing director
- You will be part of an awesome team environment
- You get a modern work vehicle, iPhone and tablet
- Beers and fun social events
About the role
We have grown skilled and motivated team who are in it for the long term. With everything we do we focus on our core values, company culture, communication and we invest in training to continually upskill our staff. We challenge our team to be better than the rest, to provide the best service to our clients. We meet regularly to discuss jobs and workloads, how we can improve the business and our team's working experience, and thank and reward people for their hard work and success.
We know it can be daunting to move on. Perhaps you are comfortable but how long are you happy to carry on feeling unfulfilled? Maybe you're moving and want a fresh start? Or maybe you are thinking 'what if it doesn't work out? We hear you. But if like me you believe in doing things better, then now might be the right time to make a change.
With so many satisfied clients our business is growing and we need a plumber who is an A player with proven experience at delivering high level. We stand behind being the best place to work and I've included the benefits we offer for the right person:
- Earn $30-$35 per hour – we pay top rates (depending on what you bring to the table).
- You get a company vehicle and phone allowance
- Beers, bbq's and social events.
- Exposure to a wide variety of interesting and challenging work, which will develop your skills and experience. You certainly won't be stuck doing the same thing day after day
We're careful about who we hire. We have to be able to maintain our team culture. Here's what we'd like to see from you.
- Gas fitting experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Be a QLD Qualified Plumber.
- Have a clean full Driver's license.
- Be able to work un-supervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Experience with both residential construction and maintenance work would help.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch.
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers.
If you're curious or interested, send us a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job.
Please submit all applications via JOBSTAR.
If you are currently self employed we will consider the purchase or negotiation of that client base as part of the package.
Skills and experience
- Be QLD qualified and have a high level of plumbing understanding
- Be organised with an eye for detail
- Have a practical mindset and be able to think on your feet
- Have strong communication skills
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is as good as possible
- Have experience with residential construction and maintenance work.
- Have good understanding and ability with computers
- Have a hunger for further knowledge, learning and methods
- Must be open to adapt to the HCP way of doing things
- Having gasfitting experience would be an advantage but not essential