Rocklea Truck Electrical is a fast growing business located in Darra on the South Side of Brisbane. We are looking for a qualified and experienced Sheet Metal Worker - Fabricators/Fitters to join our team.
The ideal person for the position will be able to work in a fast paced, productive team environment. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
Fabrication and fitting of Mild steel, aluminium and mirror finished Stainless steel accessories to Heavy Vehicles
Qualifications and Skills:
- Be a Trade Qualified (Fabricator/Fitter)
- Competent with Brake Press, Guillotine and Roller
- Work with mirror finish stainless steel
- Be competent with light fabrication and custom stainless steel work
- Mig Weld
- Tig Weld Alloy and Stainless Steel.
- Assemble and fit stainless steel accessories
- Read Drawings
- Be able to work under pressure to have jobs completed in the time frame given
- Professional and reliable team player
- Have good memory skills
- A willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Pride in work performed
Benefits and Perks
- Modern, clean and organised workshop
- Competitive pay rate with overtime
- Enjoyable workplace with approachable managers
- Time allowed for quality work to be produced
- Monthly team lunch provided
- Uniforms supplied
If this sounds like you, please email your resume outlining the above criteria.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 7 business days then your application has been unsuccessful.