About the business
Mick's Towing has been established on the Gold Coast for over 16 years and has built a reputation on trust and reliability.
About the role
We have a vacancy for the right candidate to manage all Logistics and dispatching of daily jobs to drivers. We are looking for the right candidate for an immediate start. They must be willing and open to a diversified role as we are an ever-changing fast paced growing Company.
Benefits and perks
Your Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Must be able to work in a team environment with Customer Service and Integrity as a core attribute.
- Prioritise Fleet Workloads.
- Ensure the Fleet Operates Efficiently at all Times.
- Liaising Internally with Drivers, Admin Staff and Other Managers.
- Manage and Maintain all customer service requirements.
- Some knowledge of the Transport & Logistics Industry preferred.
- Geographical knowledge of the local Gold Coast, Brisbane and Surrounding areas an advantage.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ensure compliance to all MTS Policies & Safety Requirements.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Have a Positive Attitude & Strong Work Ethic.
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
- A high level of Communication and Customer Service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle yourself on the phone.
- Be capable and confident in your ability.
- Must be available to work some weekends.
- Ability to use Computers and include good typing abilities.
- Knowledge in Excel, Word
If you think you are suitable, email your resume.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.