We are proud winners of the 2017 Telstra Northern Territory Business of the Year.
We are Territory owned and proud of it!
We provide quality control services to the Mining and Construction industries and have cemented ourselves into the economic landscape of the community we love and serve.
At HiQA we are committed to providing a quality service to all our clients by delivering timely results from our professional, experienced and energetic team. We are excited about the growth cycle that we are currently going through. This means opportunities for our team, and we would love for you to be a part of it!
Our values are simple.
- Hard Work,
- Evolve & Improve,
- Excellence and of course,
Our Darwin team is looking for a Full time Trainee Geotechnician. For the right person, we will provide an exciting opportunity to undertake a Certificate and work full time. The role will see you working in the laboratory, as well as conducting field tests onsite, under the supervision of the Lab manager.
To be successful in this position you will have the following attributes:
- Professional presentation and interpersonal skills to help form strong relationships with clients and team members.
- A high level of organizational skills to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Confident working with numbers.
- Willingness to undertake a suitable training certificate course (through the employer).
Ordinary hours are Monday to Friday plus a scheduled Saturday every other weekend.
If you are looking to evolve your skills and advance your career, don't miss out on being a part of this rapidly growing team.
Please send your cover letter and resume.