Who are we:
Bennett Architecture is a national architectural practice with our main studio operating from Darwin NT. We have practices in other city capitals including Adelaide, Melbourne, and along the eastern seaboard of NSW QLD and WA.
This satellite approach allows for long-term staff flexibility. Regional practices operate locally and resource nationally and vice versa as required.
A healthy work/life balance is encouraged through a 38-hour week with work flexibility and an understanding of family and individual needs. This along with genuine attention to people has created a place of long-term staff retention.
Our projects mix includes sectors such as Education, Health, Defence, Commercial, Environmental, Arts, and Cultural. Over 25 years, we have a unique understanding of this tropical location and the social, climatic, and economic needs of different peoples, and the implications to the building fabric and layout.
The practice is medium-sized, however, due to its position, skillset, business model, and network we mainly work on a mix of exiting medium to large, scaled projects often of regional, national, and cultural significance and this is growing… which leads us to you!
- The position is physically in Darwin,
- Ability to coordinate and manage small teams, consultants as well as the project programs,
- High design skillsets,
- Positive leadership and mentorship,
- Tender writing and budget and written communication skills,
- ArchiCAD / Revit experience, etc
- A comprehensive understanding of construction and tender documentation,
- Stakeholder skillsets and articulate communication.
- Total Package $130,000,
- Position upon meeting requirement’s to be Senior Associate to Shared Regional Principal.
- Friendly and supportive work culture,
- Longer-term locational flexibility,
- Incentive bonus.
- Capacity to tailor your role to your further skillsets, insights, and vision,
Our practice is currently reviewing, upgrading and where beneficial, changing our internal systems: This includes improvements to all technology BIM and software management systems, Human Resource growth as well as Design ethos and methodology so we evolve to be one of the leading boutique local and national architectural practices.
We welcome you to be part of the growth, evolution, and collaboration with Bennett Architecture.