$85,000 - $109,999
Qualifications and experience directly related to Clinical Operations
Extensive knowledge of Practice Administration practices and Medicare processes
Current NT Working with Children Clearance & satisfactory Criminal History Check
Mala’la Health Service is a respected & accredited Aboriginal Corporation providing services to the seaside community of Maningrida (520 km east of Darwin), with a population of approximately 2,800 people. These services include Primary Health Care, Aged & Community Care, Community Wellness, Drug & Alcohol Services, Youth Services and Stronger Communities for Children. Mala’la Health Service provides Primary Health Care services to Maningrida and surrounding homelands under a Community Control model.
Mala’la Health Service is seeking the services of an experienced person to provide effective coordination in our Primary Health Care Centre. To be successful in this role, you need to be highly motivated and have the appropriate qualifications and experience to manage the day-to-day coordination of the busy Health Centre Practice. You will be working closely with the Primary Health Care Manager to enhance the quality co-ordination of the Health Centre, by your ability to practice wide communication and implementing effective systems and processes. You will have the ability to troubleshoot the daily operational and administrative issues, whilst providing positive support and leadership to staff.
- Working effectively with a multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality coordination of the Health Centre
- Management and coordination of the Health Centre administration staff
- Ensuring appropriate systems and processes are in in place for the maintenance of clients records and to maximize Medicare claiming
- Effective management and coordination of Clinical asset, infrastructure and fleet
Essential Selection Criteria
- Qualifications and experience directly related to Clinical Operations, preferably in remote community setting
- Demonstrated ability to develop and establish systems, processes and procedures necessary to achieve and maintain practice accreditation in the Primary Health setting
- Extensive knowledge of Practice Administration practices and Medicare processes
- Ability to provide leadership and foster mutual respect in a cross-cultural environment and multidisciplinary team
- Current NT Working with Children Clearance & satisfactory Criminal History Check
What’s In It for You?
- Excellent salary based on qualifications and experience
- Salary sacrifice options
- Fully subsidised accommodation
- Relocation Assistance & Travel Allowance available to eligible candidates
- 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Work with a committed and passionate team
How to apply?
For more information about the position and the Position Description, please refer to our website: www.malala.com.au/careers
Applications addressing the selection criteria to be forwarded to our HR Manager.