We are seeking a Registered Nurse Division 1 for a part-time position – 12 hours per week 2 or 3 days. Friendly staff. Parking available.
Victoria Road Medical Centre has been delivering outstanding healthcare, established for over forty years. We are a fully competent and accredited family practice with a range of services including routine adult and children immunisation as well as overseas travel related immunisation. The doctors and staff participate in ongoing vocational training, whilst there is an occupational physiotherapist and dietician present.
All aspects of practice nursing such as triage, immunisations, wound dressings, pathology collection, iron infusions, sterilisation, and cold chain management.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous General Practice nursing experience preferred
- Melbourne applicants preferred and those willing to relocate are encouraged to apply.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to multi-task effectively and good time management skills
- Friendly and positive demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and work cooperatively within the team
- Computer literate
- Ability to give good patient care
- Immunisation Credentialised or willingness to complete
- Experience with computerised patient management systems
The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Working with Children's Check and Police Check or apply for one before commencing employment.