About the Business
Lockhart Drafting & Design are a growing residential Building Design business based in Toowoomba, servicing the South East Queensland region. We specialise in creating homes that are custom designed to reflect our client's personality and lifestyle. We pride ourselves on quality, values and craftsmanship of the highest calibre.
Lockhart Drafting & Design are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic individual, who is the initial point of contact for our clients. We are looking for someone creative and who has experience with a professional social media page and website management and is confident to design other marketing content.
We are looking for someone who is a team player and willing to help in any way they can, to ensure our Designers have the best opportunity to exceed our client's expectations. The individual must be self-motivated and have a flexible approach to the ad hoc tasks that they may come across each day to be able to support the team.
They must be great with processes and innovative. The role will also include processing invoices, payments, and general office administration.
The position will begin as a part-time role of 30 hours a week, with the possibility of hours increasing to a full-time position in the future.
To be successful you will have:
- Professional personal presentation
- Be competent in modern technology and computing skills
- Have the ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Have an outgoing and friendly disposition
- Highly efficient and possess demonstrated organisational skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Experience in MYOB an advantage
- Experience in the building industry also an advantage
- A can-do attitude and sense of humour a must!
Immediate start for the right candidate
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you!
All ages are welcome to apply.
Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter.
EMAILS ONLY. Due to our significant increase in workload at the moment, we ask that you please do not call or drop-in to the office. Thank you for your consideration.