Range Care Group Ltd. is a not-for-profit organisation that provides high quality aged care and disability services in the Sunshine Coast region.
Currently our services are:
- Personal care and domestic assistance
- Community Access
- Nursing and Allied Health care
- Day Centre
- Flexible Respite Options
- Home Maintenance and Home Modifications
- Aids and Equipment
As Services Coordinator your sole purpose is to support our clients in living their best life. You’re passionate about representing our organisation with integrity and strong values and you have the ability to balance great communication with all relevant stakeholders and timely recordkeeping. When any barrier presents itself, you are adept at overcoming them and finding creative solutions. Whether it is face to face quality assurance visits, phone conversations or video conferencing, you offer warm, friendly and professional support to clients and the staff you work with.
If it sounds like we are describing you please apply ASAP.
- Full time 38 hrs per week
- Salary Sacrificing - raise your tax free threshold to $36K!
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Continued upskilling & training in emotional intelligence and management
We are an equal opportunity employer who prides ourselves on supporting our staff in feeling valued as integral contributors to the success of our organisation.