Asphaltech is a leading asphalt production and construction company located in Melbourne, Victoria. The Company operates in two states, with 25 years’ experience in Western Australia, and over 15 years in Victoria. After recent expansion, we now have multiple positions available to join our friendly and supportive construction team.
We are currently seeking to fill the roles below:
- Asphalt Site Foreman
- Asphalt Leading Hand
- Experienced Paver Operator
- Experienced Asphalt Crew members
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / Foreman
- Working alongside the Asphalt leading hand, you will be conducting job inspections and set up;
- Document every job with a JSEA and others forms including but not limited to:
- Foreman’s reports;
- Pre-Start Checks
- String sheets and delivery dockets;
- Effective management of all construction asphalt crew members;
- Communication with the plant, ensuring constant mix supply and ensuring the balance at the end of the day's work is order in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that equipment is maintained by the crew in according to the safe maintenance guidelines of Asphaltech;
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ASPHALT CREW
- You must have proven experience and be willing to work as part of a team.
- You will need to Construction Card and a Valid driver’s licence (HR licence will be an advantage)
- You will be expected to be able to multi-task and to work on various equipment on site.
- Your skills and experience will determine what position you may hold within the crew. Classifications and Ordinary rate as per below:
- Level 1 – New Entrant/ Labourer - $29.28
- Level 2 - Exp in Operating at least 2 HD equipment - $32.63
- Level 3.1 - Exp in Operating at least 3 HD equipment - $33.34
- Level 3.2 – Senior Crew Member - $34.05
- Level 4 – Leading hand - $37.07
- Level 5 - Foreman - 40.72
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package aligned with our current EBA
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Ongoing training and career development
- Ongoing secure work