We are seeking an enthusiastic Test & Tag Technician to carry out work in areas around Sydney.
START DATE 1 NOVEMBER 2021
This role is testing and tagging a variety of electrical and safety projects. Conducting safety and compliance checks with high attention to detail and travelling to various safety projects. Providing safety solutions to a broad range of clients. Keeping track of all scheduled projects daily.
The successful applicant will be interested in electrical safety, understand the importance of safety in general. This will be a casual role progressing to full-time. There will be training in various fields of electrical safety and there will be a variation in the work. Competitive rates will long-term with career development, with an opportunity to manage jobs. A car allowance will be paid. 5 days a week. Most work is in Western Sydney.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must have test and tag experience
- Own vehicle and current drivers licence
- Computer literate – Samsung tablet literacy
- Be tech savvy with a passion for all things electrical and safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Present in a professional manner
- Resident in Australia
After you have applied here with your resume here please call Richard Lewis on 0412 144 111.