Based in the North West of Melbourne Clem Tech is a market leader, at the forefront of service to the commercial food industry.
With an expansive list of clients, we pride ourselves in offering customer service excellence.
We currently have a vacancy for a fit, honest, reliable, full-time, A-Grade Electrician to join our vibrant team in Tullamarine, where your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Attending site and carrying out servicing/repair work as required
- Assembly and installation of appliances, autonomously or as part of a team
- Commissioning of equipment and completing all necessary paperwork
- Assisting the sales team with quotes
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment as required
- Manage and inventory warehouse stock as required
- Be part of the on-call, rotating roster
- Flexible to interstate travel on occasion
- Training and mentoring of apprentices as required
In addition to the above, you will be expected to adhere to strict workplace health and safety practices and will have to complete onsite inductions from time-to-time, to gain entry to our clients' premises.
It is expected that the successful candidate will also present with the following:
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- Be a team-player with a positive and proactive approach to all tasks
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to timelines and to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients
Electricians working within our team will also be required to hold the following:
- Relevant Electrical qualification
- Current manual Victorian Driving Licence
- Red or White Card
- Current Police Check will be advantageous
- Current Working with Children Check will be advantageous
- At least one dose of an approved COVID-19 Vaccination
- Previous experience in the food industry will be highly advantageous
This role offers an excellent remuneration package, in line with experience, and includes, fully- maintained fleet vehicle, mobile phone and uniform with the opportunity for ongoing training and support in a caring and nurturing environment.
Please register your expression of interest, via the apply button which should include a cover letter and recent resume, with referees.
Only those who have been short-listed will be contacted for an interview.