We are seeking a PROJECT ENGINEER to join our team!
At Brown Contractors we provide civil engineering and project management services for government, mining and resource sector clients, working on public and private infrastructure projects averaging $1 million to $10 million.
Our Engineers and Project Managers have 40 years of combined experience in government and mining infrastructure. We offer blue-chip project management and quality assurance systems as well as local knowledge. This gives a powerful point of difference, with inhouse capabilities ensuring streamlined project delivery. Based in South East Queensland, we have successfully completed projects across most of regional Queensland and northern NSW. Since early 2002, Brown Contractors have continued to combine its mutil-disciplinary expertise with best practice, safety, quality and environmental systems to create the ideal civil contractor: able to meet local content requirements and deliver the professional standards expected by government and resource sector clients.
We offer a fully furnished 3 bedroom air conditioned home in the town of Moore. Perfect location, 1.5 hours from The Sunshine Coast, Brisbane & Toowoomba. Primary & Secondary schools within a 20km distance, school bus to the door. The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail comes past the front door if you are into hiking or bike riding, the historical Linville Pub is only 5km drive from the residence. It is possible for applicants to be able to locate their family in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or Toowoomba and spend the working week at our fully furnished accommodation.
- Develop a construction program of works
- Oversee the selection & requisition of materials
- Tracking production & forecasting costs
- Estimating & pricing for construction works
- Preparing & conducting monthly progress claims
- QA reporting
- Implement ITP's
- Ensure project is running efficiently and to budget
- Manage Sub-contractors
- Review & approve invoices and claims
- Ensure plan and drawing are accurate
- Oversee quality, OHS and Environmental matters onsite
- Previous TMR experience an advantage
- Min 3 years experience with similar projects (Bulk Earthworks, Road construction, Bridges and Drainage) in Australia.
- Proven history of leadership and management on site
- Demonstrated OH&S compliance
- Encourage a team environment and value all team members
- Resident in Australia with working rights.
- Excellent communication skills in clear English.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Very competitive salary package
- Accommodation and meal allowances provided
- Strong training and development framework
- Company vehicle & fuel card for work use
- Project diversity (Roads, Drainage, Maintenance)
- Rent subsidised 3 bedroom fully airconditioned house.
If this sounds like YOU Click Apply NOW
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g weekends, evenings, public holidays)