Our client, an innovative manufacturer of irrigation infrastructure serving the agriculture sector is searching for a Company Accountant to work with the senior management team. This established organisation focuses on innovation and exceptional customer service to stay at the forefront of its industry. It is eager to source the best talent to continually evolve and grow its highly respected business. Culture fit is of paramount importance to this company as it continues to build its profile throughout Australia.
In this newly created role, you will be a key contributor reporting directly to the Managing Director in a flat and dynamic structure. You will directly liaise with external Accountants and report on the financial performance of the business. Specifically, you’ll oversee the accounting operations including creditors, debtors, cash control, maintenance of general ledger, and the preparation of monthly and statutory reporting.
Other key responsibilities in this role include;
- Analysing company financial data in order to prepare financial reports & cash flow reports
- Maintaining fixed asset register, records of assets, tax liability, and P&L statements
- Generating and interpreting financial records in order to set and administer budgets
- Supporting management in the strategic analysis of financial performance
- Ensuring effective use of SAP Business One
- Assisting in the design of financial reporting & modeling for use by management in making robust commercial & strategic decisions
- Building productive relationships with company leaders
- Liaising with external Consultants and Accountants to ensure accurate financial data is driving good decision-making.
You ideally will be a CA or CPA qualified Accountant with solid SAP experience. You will possess a clear and effective communication style to ensure all stakeholders have an effective understanding of the finances of the company. Your manufacturing experience, exposure to multiple entities, and desire to work as a team will see you contributing to the valuable Australian agriculture sector.
If you are looking for the opportunity to use your business and accounting experience to play a broader game in an innovative company, this could be the start of an exciting journey well worth exploring.