Product Rocket is a Product Management and Design Consulting Firm that offers three key areas of service - consulting, coaching and training.
Our people are specialists in both Product Management and Product Design who stay up to date with the best and latest practises for building great products.
We immerse ourselves within our client’s organisations and look to uplift their entire organisation’s practise throughout each engagement. We’re a team of full stack Product Management and Design consultants and there’s nothing in Product and UX that we can’t help with - from vision and strategy to design, delivery and growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a passionate Designer who knows how to help define and design a product vision with our clients by empathising with their users. This is a consulting role that demands being able to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues in product teams. The role demands strong product instincts, excellent communication skills, user-centered design values, principles and practices and the use of agile methodologies.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON AN ASSIGNMENT
- Help lead design on a team from concept to delivery
- Research and synthesise user needs to help define a product’s direction
- Identify assumptions and validate decisions via various research methods
- Co-design possible solutions
- Display a strong knowledge of UX/UI patterns
- Understand and help define the structure of information architecture
- Create interactive prototypes
- Facilitate rounds of user research
- Synthesise findings from user research
- Design and facilitate design workshops
- Present concepts to teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to co-design potential solutions and work alongside developers to bring those designs to life
- Write optimisation recommendations
YOU’ll BE A GREAT FIT IF...
- You have 5+ years of experience in user experience and interaction design for desktop, mobile and web applications
- Strong background in user-centered design principles
- You are able to create innovative interfaces, map user journeys, identify new functionalities, prioritise user needs and communicate your ideas.
- You have already worked in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and used methods like Lean UX or Design Sprints.
- You perfectly master design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure and prototyping tools like InVision (+ Craft), Marvel App, Flinto, FramerJS
- You have a real sensitivity for Product Management and you are passionate about digital products!
Nice to have:
○ Experience doing A/B tests
○ Experience using the HEART Framework / the AARRR Funnel
○ Experience using eye tracking software / heatmaps
If you like what you just read, we'd love to have a chat with you!
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our clients and our business.