New Haven Farm Home’s state of the art supported accommodation services enhance the lives of people with a disability, helping them achieve their personal goals through an individualized approach in support, skill development and community inclusion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Site Manager, the successful candidate will be committed to seeing their clients achieve and surpass their individual goals, maximizing dignity, personal growth and independence.
- Provide high-quality support to clients which includes creating and completing daily activities with clients. i.e. hanging out washing, cooking dinner or driving them to appointments.
- Promoting healthy lifestyle programs
- Providing personal care to clients
- Maintaining residential services
- Completing regular reports and identifying changes
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible with working hours
- Supportive and encouraging
- Strong communication skills
- A team player
- Computer literacy and data entry skills
The following qualifications are mandatory requirements applicable to fulfill this role:
- Driver's license;
- NDIS Worker Check;
- Working with Children Check;
- First aid certificate;
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
If you have a qualification in Certificate III or above in disability this will be looked upon favorably in the hiring process as it demonstrates your passion for the industry and the clients we strive to support at New Haven Farm Home Farm.
- Site locations include Freemans Reach, Windsor & Richmond. Close to home!
- Starting rate is $29.12 p/h plus 25% casual loading. When working overtime or weekends penalty rates also apply!
- No formal qualifications required just a strong work ethic, reliable can-do attitude. We're looking for someone who believes in the companies vision and can support the business by bringing this to life.
- Access to free training.
- Immediate start!
If you would like to apply, please include a cover letter that tells us a little bit about yourself and why you feel your suited to this role and why you would like to work for New Haven Farm Home.